• Our deliveries are made by YURTİÇİ KARGO all over Turkey.For foreign country shipments with TNT we deliver to your address.
• Shipping fees for your orders vary in accordance with your location. We don't charge any shipping fees for the domestic orders and the orders from İstanbul. If you are shopping from abroad, shipping fee for your orders will vary depending on your country, weight, size, insurance expenses and price of your product. Delivery cost will be displayed when you add the product to the bag and select your country.
• After your products are delivered to the cargo company, a barcode number and the web site will be sent to your e-mail address, which you entered along with your address information. You can track your order with this barcode number on the web site of the cargo company.
• Customs and taxes that will be applied on international deliveries cannot be predicted. Any applicable customs fees and taxes will belong to the PURCHASER. These fees and taxes vary according to countries. 2 Ters 1 Duz will not provide any payment arisen from this reason. In such a case, please contact customs office of your country.
• The barcode number of your shipment will be sent to you 1 business day after the product is dispatched.
• The products you order are manufactured in Turkey and dispatched from Turkey.
• Delivery time varies in accordance with your location. Domestic deliveries will be made within 14 days at the latest. If you have ordered from abroad, delivery time will be 3-4 weeks at the latest.
• Your products will be dispatched as soon as they are procured.
• You can cancel your order only before it is dispatched. We do not accept cancellations after the products are dispatched.
• Please, check the delivered items before accepting them. If the products are damaged, have a minute written down thereof and decline the delivery.
Please inform us thereof to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted about a new delivery. Any damages after the product is delivered will not bind 2 Ters 1 Duz and that will not constitute a cause for a compensation or return. Therefore, the PURCHASER will be waived its DEFECTIVE GOODS NOTIFICATION RIGHT due to its breach of the contract.
Both the PURCHASER and the SELLER have agreed that any violation of the contract and disputes relevant to the delivery will be settled under Turkish Law and regulations. For all disputes due to sales, ISTANBUL COURTS AND ENFORCEMENT OFFICES will have the jurisdiction.